Rica Peralejo To Wed Pastor Boyfriend



Rica Peralejo has finally find Mr. Right, and the lucky guy is a young pastor she met at Victory Christian Fellowship where she is also a member. He is Pastor Joseph Bonifacio.

Rica and Joseph have been dating for ten months now and Joseph has formally proposed his love to her on May 30 at Sonia's Garden in Tagaytay. Rica accepted his proposal and they are now planning to get married in December this year.

"For the first time, I am in a relationship where God comes first. When I became a Christian, I said I'd want to marry a man of God. I didn't know ibibigay Niya agad sa akin. Joseph is God's gift to me." Rica said.

Rica further said that their relationship has been pure and untainted so far. Just holding hands and hug, no other body contact or whatsoever.

She also claim she is ready to take a less glamorous life with Joseph compared to what she is used to her showbiz environment.

Rica has been previously involved with actors Wowee de Guzman, Bernard Palanca and Piolo Pascual.

Aside from her hosting job in "Umagang Kay Ganda", Rica is also currently busy with her studies at Ateneo and is determined to finish her college.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to both of you. I hope you've found the right man. I'm still your biggest fan Rica! I love you...

    ReplyDelete