Karylle Explains Her "Controversial Smile"




Karylle airs her side about her controversial smile in ABS-CBN showbiz show "The Buzz". Marian Rivera was apparently offended by that smile and she aired her feelings during the presscon of her upcoming movie yesterday.

Karylle explained her side to columnist Ricky Lo, which was published in the Phlippine Star newspaper.

"If there were any misinterpretations of my smile, I clarified it [yesterday] morning when I guested on Boy & Kris. Tito Boy Abunda even apologized for asking me [that question]. Tita Kris Aquino said kasi that it was politically incorrect for him to ask me. I just explained that no matter what I would answer or however my face would react, it would mean something.

"Parang I was in a no-win situation. If I didn't smile, people would say I was bitter. I was actually trying to figure out what to answer and how to phrase it properly. And then, si Tito Boy suddenly said ‘Thank you!' and ended the interview," Karylle explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment