Grace Lee Resigns From Her Radio Program



Grace Lee has finally resigned from her morning show on Magic 89.9. There has been some rumors of her resignation some days ago but this time, it is already confirmed by no other than the radio station's manager himself, Mr. Andrew Santiago.

Grace Lee's resignation came after the rumored rift between her and her co-host Angelicopter of the same radio station. There were some exchange of words between the two camps and more controversies came out.



In her official Twitter account, Grace says she is going to officially say goodbye to her listeners in the radio show "Good Times". Grace admitted she has been emotionally struggline in the past months. She said she was having a hard time because everything that she would say were then twisted.

This might have been connected to her relationship with the president of the republic, Noynoy Aquino. They have been dating and there are already some detractors to their relationship. There are even rumors that sprouted that say the reason of her resignation is that she will be given a position in the palace but there are no comfirmation yet on this issue.

It is not also clear if she is going to leave the station permanently or just be transferred to other program.

Below is the email of Grace Lee to Mo Twister regarding her resignation.

Hi Mo,

Composed a long email and found out my dog chewed on our internet cable. Hay. Well, I have been contemplating this for quite some time and with the recent happenings in my life I guess it just fast-tracked my decision-making. As you already know the past month has been really stressful and emotionally I have been struggling. I realized the our show requires me to be who I am; but lately it's been difficult when everyone wants to twist or put malice into things that I would normally say. I admit I have been extra sensitive to things and I know you can sense it and so can the listeners. I have realized that at this point in time I'm not capable of handling the format of our morning show. The show has given me a wonderful, fun four years; but I believe the time has come for me to exit. I hope you understand and rest-assured I will always be indebted to this show you pioneered. I will talk to the management regarding my decision and on Thursday drop by the show to properly say goodbye to our listeners. Thank you again Mo for making everything possible this show has changed my life.

- Grace Lee
March 6, 2012
12:17 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment