Sarah Geronimo And John Lloyd Cruz Talks About "You Changed My Life"


John Lloyd Cruz said he will surely miss Sarah Geronimo after their team-up in "You Changed My Life" movie.

“After 'You Changed My Life', we’ll go on separate ways professionally in the meantime but I’m sure it’s not our last screen partnership,” John Lloyd said in an interview with The Journal.

“Having her on the set makes everything seems so light and stress-free. You’ll always have a good laugh and you’ll leave the site with a very light feeling.”

When he was asked if there's a chance that he will fall in love with Sarah; “I don’t know yet. In the first place, we don’t exactly know what’s in store for us in the coming days. All I can say is that I find Sarah someone who’s not hard to love. Any man would be proud to have her as a girlfriend,” John Lloyd answered and smiled.

But Sarah, in another interview, said she is not yet ready for a romantic relationship. The showbiz community put her on the news when she admitted she has a secret crush in showbiz. But just recently, she revealed that she just realized that she is not yet capable of handling a serious relationship.

However, Sarah is now linked to Rayver Cruz and she said that she ses nothing wrong if she is getting closer to the actor. Sarah worked with Rayver and John Lloyd in the film "You Changed My Life".

Sarah admitted that she is very excited and pressured for the performance of their movie in the box office. It can be remembered that Sarah was named by SM Cinema as the Box Office Queen of 2008, edging Ai-Ai Delas Alas for her "Ang Tanging Ina".

When asked about the issue between her and Ai-Ai over the box-office Queen title;

“For me, Ms. Ai is the box-office queen. She knows that I love her. I’ve worked with her before and I’m hats off to all her accomplishments. But I’m also very grateful to SM Cinemas for giving me the title." Sarah said with all humility.

"You Changed My Life" is slated to hit the big screens nationwide on February 25, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment