Kris Aquino Says She is NOt Dating Mayor Junjun Binay


Once again, Kris Aquino denies she is dating Mayor Junjun Binay. In her twitter account, Kris said, "I don't want to invade mayor jun's privacy, but if he's dating, it's not me he's dating. I'm not dating or seeing anybody, nobody I'm aware of is interested in anything romantic w/ me. I'm not gonna say I'm happy, but I'm PEACEFUL."

image from pep.ph
She further said that even her sisteer Ballsy was asked about Kris Aquino's relationship with Jun Binay and Ballsy also denied it.

The rumors of her dating Mayor Jun Binay came again into life when the two were spotted in the birthday party of Sen. Jinggoy Estrada last Saturday in Mandaluyong City.

Kris Aquino added saying "Among everybody na nili-link sa akin, he's the only one I have been communicating with. Kaklaruhin ko po, hindi siya nanliligaw sa akin. Pero matalik ko siyang kaibigan. Nakilala ko siya when I was grieving for my mother. Nakilala niya ako when he lost his wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment