ITCSales Quality Service


When I was looking for a new Dell laptop, there were a lot of online stores that I tried. But one thing that I didn't like was the way their sales representatives were acting. Some were taking me for granted maybe thinking that I am not an Englishman and the thought I don't have the means to buy their products.

There were some who don't know how to deal with customers. They were not polite enough to at least impress the customer and with that they can make a sale.

Then a friend told me to try ITCSales. According to him, ITCSales is the largest Dell laptop and computers dealer in the United Kingdom. I visited their website and you know what, I purchased a laptop in just minutes. Their online store is superb and my laptop was delivered on the very next day and I had no problem since the specifications in the internet was the same with what was delivered.

ITCSales is a great store and they also have great customer service. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment